Mega fuses are a larger version of the Midi fuse and can handle high current loads. The bolt down mounting design provides optimum electrical connection and reliability. Once the fuse is blown, the fuse needs to be replaced.
Designed for high current circuit protection up to 500A.
Ideal for battery and alternator connectors and other heavy gauge cables requiring ultra-high current protection.
- Bolt in style fuses
- Applications: For high current applications.
- Current Rating: 50-400A.
- Voltage Rating: 70VDC. Consult factory for higher voltage fuses.
- Interrupt Rating: 2,500A @ 70VDC
- Housing Material: UL 94-V0 thermoplastic
- Terminal Material: Copper
- Mounting: M8 or 5/16-18 or less studs on 2.00 in (50.8mm) centers
- Max torque of 8.1 to 9.6 ft-lbs (12 ±1N • m)
- Marking: Color-coded amperage ratings
- Compliances: SAE J1171 (ignition protected), ISO 8820-5
- One per retail package
|Maximum Voltage||70V DC|
|Interupt Capacity||2500A @ 70V DC|