Blue Sea 6008 m-Series Red Selector 3 Position Battery Switch
Blue Sea 6008 m-Series Red 3 Position Switch
Battery switches isolate the potentially destructive energy in the battery banks when the vehicle is not in use or during emergencies.
Switches a single battery to a single load group.
Ignition protected—safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats
Case design allows surface or rear panel mounting
300 Amps continuous rating for outboards and small gasoline or diesel engines.
- Tin-plated copper studs for maximum conductivity and corrosion resistance
- Studs accept 3/8" (M10) ring terminals
- 7/8" (22 mm) stud length accepts multiple cable terminals
- Blue Sea Systems one-piece terminal stud design never loosens over time
- One-piece stainless flange nuts ensure safe and secure connections
- Isolating cover protects rear contacts
- Breakout tabs allow wire access in any direction
- Waterproof – rated IP66 from water projected in powerful jets
- Meets American Yacht and Boat Council E-11 requirements.
- CE approved
- ISO 8846 Marine
- UL 1107 Electric Power Systems
- UL 1500
- SAE J1171 Marine
|Switch Type||Selector 3 Position|
|Function||Switches either isolated battery banks to loads|
|Make Before Break||N/A|
|Cranking Rating (30 Sec)||900A|
|Stud Material||Tinned Copper|
|Stud Size||3/8" (M10)|
|Stud Torque||120 in-lb (13.56Nm)|
|Cable Size to Meet Ratings*||4/0 AWG (120 mm²)|
*Reducing cable size will reduce current rating
|Brand||Blue Sea Systems|