Blue Sea 7601 m-Series 65A 12/24V Automatic Charging Relay
Blue Sea 7601 m-Series 65A 12/24V ACR
The Mini Automatic Charging Relay (M-ACR) is designed to manage the charging current from alternators up to 65 Amps found on most outboards and many inboard engines.
Start Isolation (SI) protects sensitive electronics by temporarily isolating house loads from the engine circuit during engine cranking, protecting the house circuit from voltage sags and spikes.
The compact design allows for three mounting styles: surface, rear, or panel mount. The M-ACR is also available as a module in a Custom 360 Panel.
- Senses charging on two battery banks
- Pull off and snap on insulating cover
- LED indicates ACR status
- 1 ∕4" x .032" male quick connect terminal for ground
- 7∕ 16" (11 mm) stud length to accept multiple cable terminals
- Waterproof – rated IP67 for temporary immersion
|Nominal Voltage||12V DC / 24V DC|
|Start Isolation (1)||Yes|
|Amperage Operating Current||90mA (Combine) 15mA (Open)|
|Terminal Stud Torque||60 in-lb (6.78 Nm)|
|Continuous Rating (2)||65A|
|Intermittent Rating (3)||115A (5 min)|
|Cable Size to Meet Ratings||6 AWG|
|Maximum Cable Size||1/0 AWG|
|Stud Material||Tinned Brass|
|Terminal Stud Size||1/4" - 20 (M6)|
|Relay Contact Position|
|Combine 30 sec||13.6V @ 12 V / 27.2V @ 24 V|
|Open 10 sec||12.35V @ 12 V / 24.7V @ 24 V|
|Open 30 sec||12.75V @ 12 V / 25.5V @ 24 V|
|Open High||16.0V @ 12 V / 30.0V @ 24 V|
|Over Voltage Lockout||16.0V @ 12V / 32.0V @ 24V|
|Under Voltage Lockout (4)||9.5V @ 12 V / 19V @ 24 V|
|Weight||0.80lb (0.36 kg)|
1) Condition: Engine starting
- Relay is open isolating batteries
- Batteries are isolated to protect sensitive electronics from voltage sags and spikes
2) The maximum current a switch is designed to conduct for an indefinite period.
3) The maximum amount of current a switch is designed to carry for a minimum of a designated period of time.
4) As a safety feature, some ACR's prevent combining into a severely discharged battery. A dual-sensing ACR will monitor the voltage on both batteries and will not connect if either battery is below the under voltage lockout level. Use caution when combining into a battery with extremely low voltage, because this might represent a faulty battery or a problem elsewhere in the system.
|Brand||Blue Sea Systems|
Others Also Bought