Sunman eArc 12v 100w Flexible Solar Panel
eArc 12v 100w Solar Panel 1220 x 535 x 2mm - 2.1KG
Solar Panel Sunman eArc Light Weight Solar Panel 100w - 1220 x 535 x 2mm - 2.1KG
Sunman eArc is a light weight and ultra-thin solar panel made with a fibreglass reinforced composite material similar to aircraft windows, and 75% lighter than conventional solar panels, making it far less costly to transport and install. Sunman eArc light weight solar panels are ideal for caravans, motorhomes, RV’s, Buses, 4WDs, boats, yachts and even trains. Yes trains, in fact the Sunman eArc panels are used on the world’s first solar powered train in our own Byron Bay, NSW.
Sunman eArc solar panels are also the first light weight solar panel approved for off grid use by the Clean Energy Council of Australia, meeting the same durability tests that conventional glass solar panels must (IEC61215:2016) as inuse on many home and commercial applications in Australia including the Sydney Maritime Museum Heritage Building.
- Ultra-light - Sunman eArc weighs around 75% less than conventional PV panels. Panels measure just 2mm with a 100watt panel weighing just 2.1kgs.
- Flexible - Sunman eArc combines a unique, patented material to produce a superior flexible crystalline-silicon/panel which can be installed on curved surfaces.
- Easy Installation - Sunman eArc can reduce installation cost through ease of handling and faster installation, without the added cost of mounting hardware.
- Durability - Sunman eArc panels are certified to withstand maximum test load (2400 Pascal) and hail tested with 200g/35mm diameter ice stones at 39.5m per second.
- Warranty - 5 Year Warranty.
* Sunman recommends the use of Sikasil SG-20 construction adhesive product to secure the eArc Panels. A 5mm to 8mm bead of SG-20 is applied to the leading and trailing edge of the panel and intermediate beads at a nominal distance every 300mm inbetween (as per instruction manual)
|OPEN CIRCUIT (VOC):||22.5V|
|SHORT CIRCUIT CURRENT (ISC):||5.75A|
|PEAK POWER VOLTAGE (VMP):||18.9V|
|PEAK POWER CURRENT (IMP):||5.29A|
|PANEL DIMENSIONS (MM):||1220 x 535 x 2mm|
|GROSS WEIGHT (KG):||2.1KG|
Others Also Bought
More From This Category