Victron SmartSolar MPPT 250/100 Bluetooth Solar Controller 12-48v
Victron SmartSolar MPPT 250/100 Solar Controller
Victron SmartSolar 250V 100 Amp MPPT Solar Charge Controller with Bluetooth for 12-48v Systems - Lithium Compatible
Max. Solar Input 12v Battery System: 1450w
Max. Solar Input 24v Battery System: 2900w
Max. Solar Input 48v Battery System: 5800w
Max. Solar Currant: 100A
The Victron MPPT VE.Can SmartSolar charger uses the latest and fastest technology to convert energy from a solar array into energy that optimally charges a battery banks.
The SmartSolar charge controller will even recharge a severely depleted battery. It can operate with a battery voltage as low as 0 Volts, provided the cells are not permanently sulphated or otherwise damaged
- Ultra-fast Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) - Especially in case of a clouded sky, when light intensity is changing continuously, an ultra-fast MPPT controller will improve energy harvest by up to 30% compared to PWM charge controllers and by up to 10% compared to slower MPPT controllers.
- Advanced Maximum Power Point Detection in case of partial shading conditions If partial shading occurs, two or more maximum power points (MPP) may be present on the power-voltage curve. Conventional MPPTs tend to lock to a local MPP, which may not be the optimum MPP. The innovative SmartSolar algorithm will always maximize energy harvest by locking to the optimum MPP.
- Internal temperature sensor Compensates absorption and float charge voltage for temperature.
- Optional external battery voltage and temperature sensing via Bluetooth A Smart Battery Sense or a BMV-712 Smart Battery Monitor can be used to communicate battery voltage and temperature to one or more SmartSolar Charge Controllers.
- Fully discharged battery recovery function Will initiate charging even if the battery has been discharged to zero volts. Will reconnect to a fully discharged Li-ion battery with integrated disconnect function.
- VE.Can: the multiple controller solution Up to 25 units can be synchronised with VE.Can
- VE.Direct or VE.Can For a wired data connection to a Color Control GX, other GX products, PC or other devices
- Remote on-off To connect for example to a VE.BUS BMS.
- Programmable relay Can be programmed to trip on an alarm, or other events.
- Outstanding conversion efficiency No cooling fan. Maximum efficiency exceeds 98%.
- Flexible charge algorithm Fully programmable charge algorithm, and eight pre-programmed algorithms, selectable with a rotary switch (see manual for details).
- Extensive electronic protection Over-temperature protection and power derating when temperature is high. PV short circuit and PV reverse polarity protection. PV reverse current protection.
- Bluetooth Smart built-in The wireless solution to set-up, monitor, update and synchronise SmartSolar Charge Controllers.
|Battery Voltage (Auto Select)||12v / 24v / 48v|
|Rated Charge Current||100A|
|Max. Solar Input 12v Battery||1450W|
|Max. Solar Input 24v Battery||2900w|
|Max. Solar Input 48v Battery||5800w|
|Max. PV Short Circuit Current||70A|
|Max. PV Open Circuit Voltage||
150v absolute maximum coldest conditions, 145v start-up and operating maximum
|Automatic Load Disconnect||YES|
Less than 35mA @ 12V / 20mA @ 48V
|Charge voltage - Float||Default setting: 13.8v / 27.6v / 41.4v / 55.2v (adj. via rotary switch, display, VE.Direct or Bluetooth)|
|Charge voltage - Absorption||Default setting: 14.4v / 28.8v / 43.2v / 57.6v (adj. via rotary switch, display, VE.Direct or Bluetooth)|
|Charge Voltage - Equalize||
Default setting: 16.2v / 32.4v / 48.2v / 64.8v (adj. via rotary switch, display, VE.Direct or Bluetooth)
|Charge Algorithm||Multi-Stage Adaptive|
|Temperature Compensation||-16 mV / °C resp. -32 mV / °C|
|Protection||PV Reverse Polarity, Output Short Circuit, Over Temperature|
|Operating Temperature||-30°C to 60°C (Full Output rated up to 40°C)|
|Data communication port||VE.Direct (see the data communication white paper on the Victron website)|
|Power Terminals||35 mm² / AWG2|
|Protection Category||IP43 (Electronic Components), IP22 (Connection Area)|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||
216 x 295 x 103 mm