4TÜVB 4mm² DC Solar Cable SDI PV1-F Complaint - Sold per Meter
4TÜVB 4mm² DC Solar Cable SDI PV1-F Complaint
4TÜVB 4mm² DC Solar Cable SDI PV1-F Complaint Solar cable is the interconnection cable used in photovoltaic power generation.
Solar cables interconnect solar panels and other electrical components of a photovoltaic system.
Solar cables are designed to be UV resistant and weather resistant.
They can be used within a large temperature range.
- PV1-F Complaint
- RoHS COMPLIANT
- Excellent Flexibility, Ezi Tear Webbing
- Flame Retardant 120°C, Low Smoke Zero Halogen
- UV Stabilised
- TUV Rheinland Approved (Certificate number R50129983)
- Compact Design
Applications: Inter connection in photovoltaic system for both residential and commercial installations
- CONDUCTOR: Tinned Copper, Class 5 in accordance with IEC 60228
- INSULATION: Electron beam Cross linked compounds
- SHEATH: Electron beam Cross linked compounds
- VOLTAGE RATING: 0.9/1.8kV DC (0.6/1kV AC)
- CORE COLOUR: Single Double Insulated - Black Sheath - Red or Black Core / Figure 8 Black Sheath - Red & Black Cores
- PACK: Cut to length, 100m & 500m
|Nominal Area (mm²)||4mm²|
|Electrical Resistance at 20°C (ohm/km)||5.09|
|Nominal O.D. (mm²)||4.6mm²|
|Bending Radius||4 x D|