Blue Sea 7144 100A 187 Series Circuit Breakers - Surface Mount
Blue Sea 7144 100A 187 Series Surface Mount Breakers
The Bussmann 187 circuit breakers feature a single lever for switching and manual reset. They are ignition protected and weatherproof (IP 66 rating). Typically used in DC power systems in marine applications (as a main or branch circuit breaker), truck and bus systems, RV systems, add-on protection for accessories, lift gates, etc.
Manual reset circuit breakers will open the circuit on overload and will remain open until the user presses the yellow switch lever. This circuit breaker can also be manually switched off using the yellow lever.
Typically used in DC power systems in marine applications (as a main or branch circuit breaker), truck and bus systems, RV systems, add-on protection for accessories, lift gates, etc.
Thermal circuit breakers provide heavy duty circuit protection for 25 to 200 Amp loads when switching and circuit protection are both required.
- Combines switching and circuit protection into a single device*
- Clear, single lever operation
- "Trip Free" design cannot be held "ON" during fault current condition
- Recessed mounting holes for clean appearance
- Large Clearance around terminal studs accept heavy gauge wire lugs
- Robust 5/16 M8 terminals provide high torque connections
- Large lever with vertical/horizontal orientation provides indication of trip status
- Ignition protected - Safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats
- Meets SAE J1171 external ignition protection requirements
|Maximum Voltage||48V DC|
|Circuit Breaker Type||Thermally responsive Bi-metal blade|
|Terminal Stud||5/16" - 18 (M8)|
|Terminal Stud Torque||
75 in-lb (8.47 Nm)
|Interrupt Capacity||5000A @ 14VDC / 3000A @ 28VDC / 1500A @ 48VDC|
|Operating Temperature||-40° C to 85° C|
|Circuit Breaker Class||
Type III - switchable/manual reset - Push to Trip
|Weight||0.58lb (0.26 kg)|