Blue Sea 4302 2-Position WeatherDeck® Waterproof Fuse Panel
Blue Sea 4302 2-Position WeatherDeck® Fuse Panel
Many switch panels mounted on the dash or flybridge do not stand up to harsh marine environment.
WeatherDeck® Switch Panels are waterproof and rated IP67 (for temporary immersion in water) and use materials that won’t deteriorate in the harsh sun, salt, and water.
Many small boats, which already have circuit protection and do not run at night, simply need a switch panel which is waterproof.
The WeatherDeck® Switch Panel has all the rugged features of the proven WeatherDeck® Panel family however does not have the added cost of backlighting and circuit protection.
Available in Switch Only, Fused and Circuit Breaker models, the WeatherDeck® Panels can be mounted in 4 orientatiosn for maximum versatility.
- Panel front rated IP67 when properly mounted with watertight mounting gasket
- IP67 – protected against immersion up to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- Designed for flybridge and open cockpit applications
- Independent label backlighting circuit for remote switching and dimming
- Available in 2, 4, 6, and 8 circuit models
- Each panel can be mounted in four different orientations
- Integrated ATO/ATC fuse based circuit protection
- Bicolored LEDs illuminate circuit labels to quickly identify OFF (Red), ON (Green), or Blown (No Color) circuits. No lights in any position likely indicate there is no power to the panel.
|Nominal Voltage||12V DC|
|Maximum Amperage||15A @ 12V DC (per circuit)|
|Panel Cumulative Rating||30A|
|Backlit Label||Bicolored LED|
|Backlighting Amperage||10mA /Illuminated Circuit|
|Backlighting Voltage||12V DC|
|Height||2.60in (66.04 mm)|
|Width||3.88in (98.55 mm)|
|Depth||2.50in (63.5 mm)|
|Weight||0.52lb (0.24 kg)|
|Brand||Blue Sea Systems|