Blue Sea 5050 ST CLB Circuit Breaker Block - 6 Independent Circuits
Blue Sea 5050 CLB Block - 6 Independent Circuits
The advantage of a resettable circuit breaker over a single use fuse is well known however people find circuit breakers more expensive and difficult to install.
The new ST CLB Circuit Breaker Block uses the compact, snap-in-place CLB resettable circuit breaker which makes breakers as easy to install as a fuse.
The ST CLB block provides flexible resettable protection for 6 to 12 circuits and is available for both common and independent DC source requirements.
- Quick connect clips allow circuit breakers to snap easily into place
- Tin-plated copper busses and screw terminals
- Clear insulating cover with square format label recesses, satisfies ABYC/USCG insulation requirements
- Easy to open clip on cover
- Breakouts allow wire access in two directions
- Accepts ring terminals
- Optional push button waterproof boots or dress nuts can be installed over cover
- Accepts square labels
|Maximum Voltage||32V DC|
|Maximum Amperage||32A (per circuit) / 40A (per jumped circuit group)|
|Operating Temperature||-10° C to 60° C|
|Screw Terminal Type||#8-32 Screws with Captive Star Lock Washer|
|Mounting||#8 Screw (M4) or #8 Nut|
|Mounting Centers||5.63in (143 mm)|
|Height||6.69in (169.93 mm)|
|Weight||0.75lb (0.34 kg)|
|Brand||Blue Sea Systems|
Others Also Bought