EV/PV Grade LFP Prismatic Cells
They feature genuine factory welded dual M6 connectors on each cell for a secure connection and includes 1x Laser Cut Alloy bus bar and 2x M6 nuts per cell. If ordering more than 4 cells, enough busbars to make a 12.8V pack will be included.
EVE deep cycle lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4) battery cells are mainly used Energy storage Systems, in Electric Vehicles and Electric Boats.
These are Brand New genuine matched cells. Do not be fooled by cheap recycled or second hand cells
LiFePO4 are around 1/3 the weight as AGM or Lead Acid batteries with higher charge cycles. They are also more stable than other Lithium Iron (Li-ion) batteries.
- 105Ah Capacity
- EV/PV Grade Cells (Automotive Grade or Solar Grade)
- Continuous Discharge Current: 1C (105Ah)
- Pulse Current: 3C (315A, 30 seconds maximum)
- Recommended Maximum Charge Current 0.5C (52.5A)
- 4,000 cycles in nominal conditions when cycled between 100% (3.65V) to 0% (2.5V) until 80% of original capacity
Using them you can easily set up your own 12v, 24v, 48v energy storage system. As their quality is already well known, they have become one of the trusted and popular cells among LiFePO4 battery users.
- Qualified for RoHS and CCC with high safety
- Anti-explosion safety valve
- Aluminium shell for better cooling
- Ceramic membrane used to enhance safety
- High density - 105Wh/Kg
- High charge/discharge rates
- Expected to operate for more than 4,000 cycles in optimal working conditions
|Cell Type||Prismatic LFP|
|Nominal Voltage (V)||3.2v|
|Rated Capacity (AH)||105Ah|
|Maximum Cont. Discharge Current||Max. Discharge Current: 3C
Cut Off Voltage: 2.5V
|Maximum Cont. Charge Current||Max. Charge Current: 1C
Cut Off Voltage: 3.65V
|Cycle life @ 25°C||4000|
|Cycle life @ 40°C||2000|
|Rec. State of Charge Window||10% to 90%|
|Charging Temperature||0°c to +65°c|
|Discharging Temperature||-35°c to +55°c|
|Dimensions L x W x H (mm)||130 x 37 x 196 (201) mm|
*There are many calims about high cycles and while they are true to some extent the are misleading. 4000 cycle life @ 100% Depth Of Discharge at 100% Battery Capacity. This equates to draining the battery 100% every day 4000 times, (around 10 years) after which you're left with around 80% capacity remaining which will do another few thousand cycles. So while a battery will do 6000 cycles it wont do it at 100% capacity.