Blue Sea 7181 30A 285 Series Circuit Breakers - Surface Mount
Blue Sea 7181 30A 285 Series Surface Mount Breakers
The Bussmann High Amp single pole thermal circuit breaker is ignition protected & weatherproof (IP67 rated). Typically used in auxiliary and accessory circuits for automotive & marine applications.
Manual reset circuit breakers will open the circuit on overload and will remain open until the user presses the yellow trip lever back into the housing of the circuit breaker. This circuit breaker can also be manually switched off by pressing the red Push-to-Trip button.
Thermal circuit breakers provides medium duty circuit protection for 25 to 150 Amp loads when switching and circuit protection are both required.
- Drop in replacement for 185-Series Circuit Breakers
- Visible reset lever shows open condition
- Ignition protected - Safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats
- Meets SAE J1171 external ignition protection requirements
- Weather Resistant
- Combines switching and circuit breaker function into one unit*
- "Trip Free" - cannot be held closed after trip
- IP67 Rated
- CE Compliant
|Maximum Voltage||48V DC|
|Circuit Breaker Type||Thermally responsive Bi-metal blade|
|Terminal Stud||M6 (accepts 1/4" Ring Terminal)|
|Terminal Stud Torque||50 in-lb (5.65 Nm)|
|Interrupt Capacity||3000A @ 48V|
|Operating Temperature||-40° C to 85° C|
|Circuit Breaker Class||
Type III - switchable/manual reset - Push to Trip
|Weight||0.50lb (0.23 kg)|
Others Also Bought