Jabsco HotShot HD4 12v 4GPM (15.1LPM) 60PSI Washdown Pump
Jabsco HotShot HD4 12v 4GPM (15.1LPM) 60PSI Pump
The HotShot HD4 features a wider diameter motor with a powder coated shell, cast aluminum endbells and lower housing to improve pressure capability and life.
Pumping 4 gallows per minute at almost 60psi, this is an extremely reliable high-flow and high-pressure diaphragm pump.
The HotShot HD4 will provide years of clean decks and satisfaction.
- 1 x HotShot HD4 Washdown Pump
- 2 x 1/2" (13mm) straight hosebarbs
- 2 x 3/4" (19mm) straight hosebarbs
- 1 x 3/4" GHT fittings
- 1 x 90° 40 mesh quick connect strainer
- 1 x Deluxe trigger nozzle & quick connect hose adapters
- Co-molded diaphragm technology for long life and durability
- HD model featuring heavy duty, motor and cast aluminum lower housing which allow for long-life, even at high pressures
- Efficient and quiet operation
- Integrated, sealed pressure switch for on-demand operation
- Self-priming allows for installation versatility
- Can run dry without damage
- Quick connect ports for ease of installation, servicing, and maintenance
- Vibration dampening mounting feet
- A plastic housing protects the motors from corrosion.
- Provides exceptional performance in an economical footprint.
|Pump Design||Diaphragm Pump|
|Current Draw||11.0 Amp nominal @ 60PSI (4.1 Bar)|
|Flow Rate||4.0GPM (15.1L/min) Nominal @ Open Flow|
|Operating Pressure||30 PSI (2.1 Bar) Maximum|
|Pressure Switch Setting||60PSI (4.1 Bar) Off|
|Self Priming||7ft min (2.1m min)|
|Liquid Temperature||32°F – 140°F (0°C – 60°C)|
|Motor Type||Permanent Magnet Motor|
|Port Type||2 x 3/4" Straight Hosebarb|