Victron System Monitoring
Victron GX Product Range
GX products are Victron's state-of-the-art monitoring solution. The family consists of the different GX products, and their accessories.
The GX-device lies at the heart of the system - providing monitoring, and operating as the communication-centre of your installation. All the other system-components - such as inverter/chargers, solar chargers, and batteries - are connected to it. Monitoring can be carried out locally and remotely - via the free-to-use Victron Remote Management portal (VRM). The GX-device also provides Remote firmware updates and allows inverter/charger settings to be changed remotely.
The Victron GX Family consists of these models:
- Ekrano GX - Victrons latest GX product with integrated 7 inch touchscreen. The successor to the Color Control GX.
- Cerbo GX - The most commonly used GX communication product, available with optional GX Touch 50 or GX Touch 70 display screen.
- Cerbo GX-S - Lower cost version of the Cerbo GX but without BMS-Can port, Tank and Temperature monitoring inputs. Available with optional GX Touch 50 or GX Touch 70 display screen.
- Color Control GX - Victrons first released GX product, the CCGX has a colour display and physical buttons.
- Venus GX - The Venus GX has more analog and digital IO, no LCD and is more cost effective than the CCGX.
- CANvu GX - The CANvu GX is best for harsh environments - when its IP67 rating and touch LCD is a must.
- Octo GX - EOL - The Octo GX is particularly suited to medium size installations which have many MPPT Solar Chargers, as it has 10 VE.Direct ports. (EOL)
- Maxi GX - EOL - The Maxi GX has the most VE.Direct ports: 25. This is the GX device to use for large systems with many VE.Direct MPPT Solar Chargers. (EOL)
Lastly, there is a GX device built into our MultiPlus-II GX and EasySolar-II GX Inverter/chargers
Items that are listed for Back-Order/Pre-Order are either directly shipped from the supplier or awaiting new stock to arrive.