Morningstar EcoPulse™ 30M Solar Charge Controller 30A with Display
Morningstar EcoPulse™ 30M Solar Charge Controller
The EcoPulse™ is a pulse width modulation (PWM) solar charge controller within Morningstar’s Essential Series™ of products which provides essential off-grid battery regulation functions. This controller is easy to use, and designed for residential and leisure consumer applications. Metered and non-metered versions of this product are available at 10, 20, and 30 amp charge ratings for 12 and 24 volt battery systems.
- High Reliability - Conformally coated circuit board and corrosion resistant terminals.
- Robust Thermal Design - Extruded aluminum heatsink dissipates heat quickly without using cooling fans.
- Durable Casing - High strength polycarbonate case.
- LED Fault Indications - Alert when short circuit, over current, high voltage, and other error conditions take place.
- Automatic Solar Based Lighting Control - Field adjustable dusk ‘til dawn setting.
- Adjustable Charge Settings - Seven presets and a custom setting can be set via DIP Switches or by the meter display buttons.
- Adjustable Load Control - Load control can be adjusted via meter display.
- Optional Meter - Multi-lingual interface with scroll buttons to adjust the settings and display metrics.
|Nominal Battery Voltage||12V or 24V auto-detect|
|Battery Voltage Range||10-35V|
|Voltage Accuracy||<= 0.1% +/- 50mV|
|Maximum Battery Current||30A|
|Maximum PV open-circuit voltage||60V|
|Load Current Rating||30A|
|Self-Consumption||<15mA; <20mA (meter)|
|LED Indications||(1) status, (3) Battery state of charge|
|Transient Surge Protection||1500 Watts (solar, battery, load)|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40°C to +45°C|
|Tropicalization||conformal coating, marine-rated terminals|
|Dimensions (W x L x D)||15.3 x 10.5 x 5.5 cm|
|Enclosure||IP20, Type 1|
- Solar Input: overload, short-circuit, high voltage, reverse polarity, high temperature, nighttime reverse current
- Load Output: overload, short-circuit, high temperature, reverse polarity
- Battery: reverse polarity
Load & Lighting Control:
- Low Voltage Disconnect, Low Voltage Reconnect Settings: 11.4 V / 12.6 V or Custom (x2 for 24 volt systems)
- Lighting Settings: Dusk to Dawn
Others Also Bought
More From This Category