Pylontech RT12100G31 12.8V 100Ah LiFePO4 Lithium Battery IP67 - 1280Wh
Pylontech RT12100G31 12.8V 100Ah LiFePO4 Battery IP67
The Pylontech RT12100G31 battery has been developed to provide adaptability and scalability to applications from Marine, RV/Caravan, 4x4 and other solar storage systems.
The Intelligent BMS provides the ultimate in safety with temperature protection, over-voltage, over-current and short circuit protection to ensure safe operation, high reliability & zero maintenance to extend service life.
Pylontech RT12100G31 Key Features
- Auto-Balance Multiple Batteries in Parallel
- Connects multiple batteries in parallel safely without internal non-uniformity issues.
- Expandable up to 4 series and 4 parallel for up to 48V 400Ah
- Customise your system. 16 units can be scaled in a variety of series and parallel such as 4 Series 4 Parallel, 2 Series 8 Parallel, 1 Series 16 Parallel.
As Lithium batteries provide clear advantages over traditional lead-acid batteries with longer service life, deeper discharge capability, more usable capacities and much lighter weight, the RT12100G31 is a great solution for many applications.
Pylontech RT12100G31 Advantages
- Twice the usable capacity (compared to the same capacity of FLA/AGM/GEL)
- Deep Cycle (Auto cut-off at 10V)
- Calendar life of 10+ years, the cycle life of 4000 times
- High charging current
- Embedded BMS
- RS485, CAN and Bluetooth 5 Connectivity
- Connect up to 4x Parallel and 4x Series (16 batteries in total)
- Zero maintenance
- Working Temperature -20 to -60°C
- Rugged mechanical design
- Ingress protection IP67 Rating - great for marine applications
- Built-in heater
- Serviceable design (marine grade stainless steel screws to replace BMS and/or cells)
|Nominal Capacity||100Ah (1280Wh)|
|Cycle Life (DOD - 80% under controlled conditions)||>3000 cycles (90% DoD) @ 25°C|
|Maximum Charge Voltage||14.2V - 14.6V (14.4V recommended)|
|Maximum Cont. Charge Current||50A|
|Maximum Cont. Discharge Current||100A|
|Discharge Cut-Off Voltage||10v|
|Operating Discharge temperature||-20 to -60°C|
|Operating Charge temperature||-0 to -50°C|
|Storage temperature||-40 to -60°C|
|State of Charge Display||Yes|
|Short Circuit Protection||Yes|
|Series* Connection Allowed||Up to 4S|
|Parallel* Connection Allowed||Up to 16P @ 12V
Up to 8P @ 24V
Up to 4P @ 48V
|Case Structure||Rugged mechanical design|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||325 x 174 x 226mm|
However, it's the advanced communication protocols built in that is the biggest advantage! Incorporating the RT12100G31 into your power system is also simple when combined with a Victron Energy GX device allowing monitoring & control from existing battery system monitors or marine glass bridges.
Being an "array aware" or managed battery, The RT12100G31 allows for expansion by allowing the BMS to communicate with each other in a master/slave format. This allows for the battery system to increase maximum continuous discharge @ 1.0C up to 8 batteries (e.g 1S4P will provide a Max. cont. discharge of 400A, with an 800A pulse discharge for 30 seconds.
- A 12V System (1S) can be scaled up to 16 in parallel
- A 24V system (2S) up to 8 in parallel
- A 48V system (4S) up to 4 in parallel
*For systems of 1-8 batteries, the maximum continuous discharge is 1.0C, for system of 9 batteries or more, the maximum continuous discharge is 0.8C