Victron SmartSolar MPPT 100/30 Bluetooth Solar Controller 12-24v
Victron SmartSolar MPPT 100/30 Solar Controller
Victron SmartSolar 100V 30 Amp MPPT Solar Charge Controller with Bluetooth for 12-24v Systems - Lithium Compatible
Max. Solar Input 12v Battery: 440w
Max. Solar Input 24v Battery: 880w
Max. Solar Currant: 30A
The Victron MPPT VE.Can SmartSolar charger uses the latest and fastest technology to convert energy from a solar array into energy that optimally charges a battery banks.
The SmartSolar charge controller will even recharge a severely depleted battery. It can operate with a battery voltage as low as 0 Volts, provided the cells are not permanently sulphated or otherwise damaged
- Ultra-fast Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) - Especially in case of a clouded sky, when light intensity is changing continuously, an ultra-fast MPPT controller will improve energy harvest by up to 30% compared to PWM charge controllers and by up to 10% compared to slower MPPT controllers.
- Advanced Maximum Power Point Detection in case of partial shading conditions If partial shading occurs, two or more maximum power points (MPP) may be present on the power-voltage curve. Conventional MPPTs tend to lock to a local MPP, which may not be the optimum MPP. The innovative SmartSolar algorithm will always maximize energy harvest by locking to the optimum MPP.
- Internal temperature sensor Compensates absorption and float charge voltage for temperature.
- Optional external battery voltage and temperature sensing via Bluetooth A Smart Battery Sense or a BMV-712 Smart Battery Monitor can be used to communicate battery voltage and temperature to one or more SmartSolar Charge Controllers.
- Fully discharged battery recovery function Will initiate charging even if the battery has been discharged to zero volts. Will reconnect to a fully discharged Li-ion battery with integrated disconnect function.
- VE.Can: the multiple controller solution Up to 25 units can be synchronised with VE.Can
- VE.Direct or VE.Can For a wired data connection to a Color Control GX, other GX products, PC or other devices
- Remote on-off To connect for example to a VE.BUS BMS.
- Programmable relay Can be programmed to trip on an alarm, or other events.
- Outstanding conversion efficiency No cooling fan. Maximum efficiency exceeds 98%.
- Flexible charge algorithm Fully programmable charge algorithm, and eight pre-programmed algorithms, selectable with a rotary switch (see manual for details).
- Extensive electronic protection Over-temperature protection and power derating when temperature is high. PV short circuit and PV reverse polarity protection. PV reverse current protection.
- Bluetooth Smart built-in The wireless solution to set-up, monitor, update and synchronise SmartSolar Charge Controllers.
|Battery Voltage (Auto Select)||12v / 24v|
|Rated Charge Current||30A|
|Max. Solar Input 12v Battery||440W|
|Max. Solar Input 24v Battery||880W|
|Max. Solar Input 48v Battery||N/A|
|Max. PV Short Circuit Current||35A|
|Max. PV Open Circuit Voltage||100v|
|Automatic Load Disconnect||YES|
|Self-Consumption||12v: 30mA / 24v: 20mA|
|Charge voltage - Float||Default setting: 13.8v / 27.6v (adjustable: rotary switch, display, VE.Direct or Bluetooth)|
|Charge Voltage - Absorption||Default setting: 14.4v / 28.8v (adjustable: rotary switch, VE.Direct or Bluetooth|
|Charge Algorithm||Multi-Stage Adaptive|
|Temperature Compensation||-16 mV / °C resp. -32 mV / °C|
|Protection||PV Reverse Polarity, Output Short Circuit, Over Temperature|
|Operating Temperature||-30°C to 60°C (Full Output rated up to 40°C)|
|Data communication port||VE.Direct (see the data communication white paper on the Victron website)|
|Power Terminals||16 mm² / AWG6|
|Protection Category||IP43 (Electronic Components), IP22 (Connection Area)|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||130 x 186 x 70 mm|
Others Also Bought